The GDS nTOUCH™ Hosted Unified Communications Service provides voice, presence and chat services
A cloud-based solution that extends the corporate office to remote and mobile users, acting as one single system, improving the communication and productivity of all employees.
- All in one: Voice, Chat, Meeting
- Highly Flexible, Scalable
- Replaces aging communication technology
nTOUCH™ meets the needs of small to midsize businesses, large enterprises and public-sector entities
Cloud-based communications platforms free organizations from purchasing, installing and maintaining traditional on-premises telephone systems. More importantly, cloud-based solutions make it easy to extend the corporate phone system to remote offices and mobile users, and to integrate multiple collaboration tools into a single system. The challenge lies in selecting a solution that will deliver maximum reliability, quality and scalability.
The GDS nTOUCH™ Hosted Unified Communications Service provides voice, presence and chat services in an intuitive interface that optimizes productivity and collaboration. Designed by the networking and communication experts at GDS, the solution is hosted in hardened, enterprise-class data centers and backed by world-class, 24/7/365 support.
The solution is easy to deploy and administer and interoperable with a broad array of endpoint devices. Highly flexible and scalable, the GDS nTOUCH™ Hosted Unified Communications Service can meet the needs of small to midsize businesses, large enterprises and public-sector entities.
PROBLEMS IT SOLVES
- High cost of on-premises communications equipment
- User demand for feature-rich collaboration tools
- Inability of remote users to access the company phone system
- Administration and support headaches
- Risks associated with aging communication technology
- Multiple, complex bills for telecom services