Free your IT team to focus on Strategy Instead of Support
GDS Remote Desktop Management Services relieve the burden for your IT teams in supporting your company’s end-users so they can focus on the business.
- Fully monitored maintenance/support
- Reliable real-time/historical reporting
- Securely managed environment
Problems It Solves
- Desktop maintenance and support headaches
- Productivity lost due to desktop downtime
- Unpatched security vulnerabilities
- Slow response to security events
- Inability to focus IT resources on strategic initiatives
Desktop PCs remain a vital part of the IT environment, delivering the processing power, storage capacity and user experience many workers need to perform their jobs. Desktops also create a substantial operational burden for IT teams. Patching, updating and managing PCs and supporting end-users is a resource-intensive process.
Managed Desktop Support from GDS maximizes the performance, security and reliability of your desktops while freeing your IT team to focus on strategic initiatives. We continually monitor your desktops, perform proactive maintenance, and manage security events and alarms.
The service includes remote support of the desktop environment, including the troubleshooting and management of login issues, Office applications, and printer and network connectivity problems. It features an end-user support portal, and real-time and historical reporting on the health of your desktop environment. The solution is particularly well-suited for organizations with remote offices that lack in-house IT support.