Simple, safe and efficient way to protect and scale critical infrastructure
GDS Colocation services provides a stable and secure environment to house your business infrastructure, ensuring always-on performance.
- 24x7x365 monitored and managed
- Protected by a Gen2 hardened facility
- Variety of storage options to choose from
Problems It Solves
- Downtime due to power outages or lost connectivity
- Equipment failure caused by environmental issues
- Physical tampering of IT equipment
- Risk of business disruption in a disaster
- Lack of proactive monitoring and support
Building out a data center is expensive, time-consuming and complex. As a result, many organizations house their IT equipment in any available space — an office, a storeroom, even a cubicle area leaving their critical business infrastructure susceptible to power failures, connectivity outages, excessive heat or physical tampering.
GDS colocation services offer a simple, safe and efficient way to protect and scale critical infrastructure. Our enterprise-class data centers feature standby power, high-capacity cooling systems and multiple connectivity options to ensure that your systems stay online.
These hardened facilities also provide robust security, with 24/7/365 onsite personnel, card-key controlled access and closed-circuit video cameras. More than just data center space, GDS colocation services are a turnkey solution backed by our managed services team. We will assess your environment and develop a strategic plan for migrating your equipment to our facility. Your equipment will then be monitored and supported around the clock to maximize availability and performance.