Enabling highly reliable and cost-efficient connectivity for inland marine operations
An in-depth look & detailed analysis at connectivity solutions for inland marine operations
About This Whitepaper
Today, many tugboat and towboat operators are implementing vessel management systems (VMSs) to capture and record a wide range of data about their vessels. Unfortunately, many operators lack affordable and reliable connectivity between their vessels and shoreside enterprise applications.
This whitepaper explores the history of inland marine communications and the growing need for real-time connectivity to support modern business applications and regulatory compliance requirements.
It also discusses a unique multi-carrier private network that delivers 99 percent uptime and robust security in a fully managed, plug-and-play solution
What You'll Learn
- Learn about the growing need for connectivity in inland marine situations
- Discover the pros and cons of satellite and cellular service
- Learn about unique, cost effective solutions that can solve your connectivity problems
With more than 30 years of experience, GDS has the proven ability to develop solutions that precisely meet your business objectives. We are committed to excellence in service delivery, from solution design and implementation through simplified billing.
GDS can solve your inland marine connectivity problems - Call 888-435-7986 or Contact us Now >
Fill Out the Form Below to Download This Whitepaper
Written by Connectivity & Industry Experts
- Our writing team has over 10 years in the industry
- This whitepaper offers deep insights based on our experience in the industry
- Our whitepaper resources seek to educate our clients on topics that affect their business